NET Cancer Day – November 10
NET Cancer Day is an annual, awareness-raising event coordinated by The International Neuroendocrine Cancer Alliance (INCA) at an international level, and comprised of representatives from our Partner organizations.
Who can take part? Anyone who wants to: patient organizations, patients, caregivers, doctors, nurses, emergency medical personnel, researchers, pharmaceutical companies, individuals, Ministries of Health – the more, the better!
Read more about INCA http://incalliance.org/
NET Cancer Day
- Because we constantly need to raise awareness of NET cancers among decision makers, health professionals and the general public. Information is key to improving quality of life and prognosis for NET cancer patients; raising awareness is therefore one of our primary goals
- Because acting simultaneously in many places and in many countries can ensure the voice of NET cancer patients is heard by more people
- Because early detection of NET cancers is a public health priority
- Because a day focused on NET cancers can bring hope and information to people living with NET cancers, their caregivers and families
- Because we want equity in access to care and treatment for NET cancer patients around the world
- Because we need an action that can bring all stakeholders of the NET cancer community together with the same goal
- Because we need more funds for research and care, and more research and efforts directed towards NET cancers
- Because we need to keep fighting for NET cancer patients
- Because we need to coordinate policy actions at national and international levels