NET Cancer Day
The International Neuroendocrine Cancer Alliance is the global voice in support of neuroendocrine cancer patients.
To be the global advocate for neuroendocrine cancer patients.
A world where all neuroendocrine cancer patients get a timely diagnosis, the best care and ultimately a cure.
Statements of Purpose
1. Serving as the global voice in support of neuroendocrine cancer patients and facilitator of global action;
2. Raising awareness about neuroendocrine cancer among members of the healthcare community and the general public;
3. Supporting research to develop better treatments and cures for all forms of neuroendocrine cancer;
4. Disseminating accurate information about neuroendocrine cancer;
5. Helping members of the corporation to better achieve their goals through global collaboration;
6. Sharing best practices and experiences with member organizations and other neuroendocrine cancer groups from around the world in order to build their capacity; and
7. Mentoring newly established, and guiding those who wish to establish, neuroendocrine cancer patient and patient advocate groups.
Tell us more about your organization
If you are interested in joining our community, please tell us about your organization.